May 28, 2011

Red Moon Arrow


Yay, so the days are getting closer to my grand opening. I've been quite busy these past few weeks getting things in order. I went to LA a few weeks ago to gather some awesome vintage finds. These last few days have been pretty exciting. Making dressing room curtains, setting up a display case of some antique sewing notions, rearranging things to fit, making flower essences etc. And now the day is almost here to open my doors to the public. It's a surreal feeling going from having an idea in your mind to having it come to life. It's tangible and rad. I've had so much support from Gus and I know that none of this would have been possible without him. I am looking forward to this summer, sewing and getting to know my community of Round Valley just a little bit more. A friend next door is opening a sweet massage studio and I'm thrilled to be neighbors with her. It's awesome how many womyn in this valley are business owners. It really is true the saying that we can manifest our reality. It's happening right now and I am so blessed for all the abundance that surrounds me. With a heart full and hands that are ready to keep creating. I thank everyone in my life for helping make this all happen. 
From inspiration to manifestation.

1 comment:

moonshinejunkyard said...

oh monique this is so incredible! i am realllly hoping to come see it as soon as possible! so exciting, and it sounds like everything i would dream of in a shop. rich blessings abound. i am so happy for you.